The firing of Greg Roman was shocking. To fire the offensive coordinator 2 games (and 5 days) into a season only one year after he cobbled together the 12th ranked scoring offense in the league is the kind of move nobody sees coming. Any time something like this happens there is always going to be a ton of questions. Questions like:
Whose call was this?
What did Roman do to merit his dismissal?
Is Rex’s firing not far behind?
In the recent days since this bombshell news dropped, we’ve gotten different answers to these questions that offer differing levels of satisfaction for fans. But there’s a question I want answered that there hasn’t been as much focus on.
What’s the point? Continue reading
- Ramsey: Rams got 'the best corner in the whole NFL' October 16, 2019
- Goodell defends officials over lack of successful PI challenges October 16, 2019
- Steelers' Rudolph clears concussion protocol, set to return after bye October 16, 2019
- Dolphins reverse course, name Fitzpatrick starter vs. Bills October 16, 2019
- NFL Power Rankings - Week 7: Every team's defining stat so far October 16, 2019
- NFL Week 7 trend plays: Ride Saints as road 'dog October 16, 2019
- Browns contact authorities after Garrett says fan punched him October 16, 2019