The firing of Greg Roman was shocking. To fire the offensive coordinator 2 games (and 5 days) into a season only one year after he cobbled together the 12th ranked scoring offense in the league is the kind of move nobody sees coming. Any time something like this happens there is always going to be a ton of questions. Questions like:
Whose call was this?
What did Roman do to merit his dismissal?
Is Rex’s firing not far behind?
In the recent days since this bombshell news dropped, we’ve gotten different answers to these questions that offer differing levels of satisfaction for fans. But there’s a question I want answered that there hasn’t been as much focus on.
What’s the point? Continue reading
- James Conner: Doctor gave me 'a week' if cancer went untreated July 16, 2019
- Report: Broncos rookie Lock may hold out, Risner agrees to terms July 16, 2019
- Fantasy: 2019 Projections - Mayfield, Beckham a perfect pairing for Browns? July 16, 2019
- Tate says Stafford is 'best QB I've played with' July 16, 2019
- Peyton Manning tops poll of most favorable sports media personalities July 16, 2019
- NFL: Only active players are allowed in on-field celebrations July 16, 2019
- Fantasy: 2019 Projections - Will Moore and Samuel break out for Panthers? July 15, 2019