After two consecutive losses to Washington and Minnesota, I was done giving the Giants the benefit of the doubt, and Sunday night’s loss to the Packers only reinforced that. We’re about to be in Week 6. Football Outsiders has weened off of the preseason rankings in their analysis, and wisely embraced the reality of the 2016 season. Clinging on to preseason hopes and grudges can put you in a tough position, especially when you’re defending your opinion that the Panthers are going to be fine or how you think this Vikings model isn’t sustainable. This is kinda where I’m at with Big Blue. The smoldering coals of optimism haven’t been completely snuffed out, but the Giants are very much the 2-3 last place team their record indicates – and that’s a tough pill to swallow. They aren’t who I thought they were.
- Kuechly considering scouting role with Panthers June 3, 2020
- Report: NFLers not expected to return to team facilities until camp June 3, 2020
- Breakout or Fakeout: Which 2019 breakout WRs will stay hot in 2020? June 3, 2020
- Watson attends march for George Floyd in Houston June 3, 2020
- Vic Fangio: 'I don't see racism at all in the NFL' June 3, 2020
- theScore's 2020 Fantasy Football Draft Kit June 1, 2020
- Jernigan announces deal with Texans off June 3, 2020